Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
Hello and welcome on my resume !
I'm Quality Manager for DAHER and my work is linked to Quality management and continuous improvement. I studied at the engineering school ISTIA in Angers (France).
Familiar with teamwork and multidisciplinary projects.
Since June 2012
- In charge of the quality system linked to the civilian regulation PART 145 and military regulation FRA 145 for the Governmental Fleet Support.
- Tools : Specification manual for the maintenance departement / Audits / PART 145 / FRA 145 / FAA / SGS / Human Factors.
- Following up of licences, qualifications, APRS and learnings.
- In charge of deploying a Group Operational Excellence Program (SeeD) based on the following themes SQDCT (Safety, Quality, Delay, Cost and Team)
to January 2012
- Set up the managing quality, environment and safety system
- Follow safety, healthy and environment on the plant.
to October 2010
- Revision of the maintenance's policy and preparation of the data for the setting of a GMAO
Paulstra Dept Vibrachoc
to August 2009
- Writing and setting of process, instructions and indicators needed by the conformity of the Quality Management System by the Airbus' Gram
- Writing of two QAP (Quality Assurance Plan) : Documents giving all what do and set up the factory to answer to the customer's exigences.
- Setting of the Quality documents on the Tunisian site
to April 2008
- Analyse and improvement of indicators' manage system of performance of the suppliers, to target them and organise Suppliers Days
ISTIA, Angers (49)
to September 2010
Specialisation in Project Management and Process with a link to a commercial school ESSCA, Angers (49)
Description of the program ::
ISTIA, Angers (49)
to August 2008
Licence multidisciplinary in Quality et Safety of Work